• Toll free: +1-800-385-1627
  • My Cart 0 items

Speakers

Albert Cefalo

Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Analogic Corporation

Add to Cart
 Technology in HR Search in Category

  • Live
  •  
ESS And electronic Recordkeeping
Everything records will be including in this webinar. Building a policy that is strong enough the protect employers. Along with a better understanding of what is can cost an employer to have a poor record keeping system? Details of records from each agency and what audit points to watch for if you are audited by any of the government agencies.
Live  Friday, October 7, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT,  Duration:60 Minutes
$145.00

THE MILLENNIALS - How to Get Generation Y to Buy Into Your Safety Program
This webinar will Discuss the current perception of employees born "Between" 1980-2000 (Millennials).
Live  Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT,  Duration:90 Minutes
$145.00

Technical Writing Essentials
Technical disciplines require extensive writing to a broad range of audiences, from fellow subject-matter experts concerned with methodology and processes to non-expert decision makers who are interested in cost-benefit analyses and organizational impact. The science-intensive focus of technical disciplines leaves little time for this key segment of the business population to focus on quality writing. But this fact does not change the hard reality that technical communicators spend much of their time drafting and presenting analyses, findings, and recommendations. It is a myth that they don't need to write well, as effective writing will directly affect their influence within the company.
Live  Friday, November 4, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT,  Duration:90 Minutes
$145.00

Work Smarter With One Note 
Microsoft OneNote is a super cool tool that can work seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook, Office and the web and best of all, it does so in the simple and familiar way like using the tried and true notebook. This session will introduce the OneNote software and show you how to gather, organize and share all of the related items of a project. You’ll be amazed at what this program can do. 
Live  Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 1:00 PM EDT,  Duration:60 Minutes
$145.00

Sophisticated Moves And Words For Emails
Language alone is only, at best, 15% of a communication. So how do you send the other 85% across the ether? Here are presented new facts about human communication that you can use immediately to improve the message of your emails.
Live  Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT,  Duration:60 Minutes
$145.00

THE MILLENNIALS-How to Understand, Manage, and Gain Rapport with Generation Y
This webinar will Discuss the current perception of employees born "Between" 1980-2000 (Millennials).
Live  Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT,  Duration:90 Minutes
$145.00

<<