Human Resources uses both left and right brain thinking to achieve its objectives and key metrics for both will be covered. We will also give you practical ongoing measurement tools that should apply to all types of organizations and discuss others that may be unique to your line of business.
In this webinar we will discuss measurements and ratios that will be meaningful to the Human Resources Department and the Executive Team in determining successful use of human capital.
Why should you attend:
This webinar will give you a choice of metrics to select for your organization and show you how to compute them, as well as providing guidelines for improving both Human Resources’ and your organization's performance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Understanding the links between HR performance and organizational performance
- Communicating the importance of metrics in improving overall performance
- Learning to select and calculate appropriate metrics
- Balancing cost vs. creating value
- Using metrics to set goals
- Providing useful formulas for meaningful metrics
- How hiring, development and retention programs advance your company
- Validating areas of success and identifying areas for improvement
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- HR Directors and Managers
- Employment Managers
- Compensation Specialists
- Training Directors
- Financial Managers
- Executive Team Members