Smarter Productivity Matters
By attending this webinar you will Learn best practices for scheduling and prioritizing your to-do list, also learn how to organize their time, mind, spaces and information, and explains how all of our productivity habits work, Productivity is about getting important things done”, learn Why are some people so much more productive than others? How can we increase our own productivity?
Why should you Attend:
Most all of us crave balance! What does that even mean? To me it means not thinking about work when you are at home and not thinking about home when you are at work. The way to achieve balance is in planning, prioritizing and in creating new habits that allow you to be more productive. If you wake up in the middle of the night with thoughts of what you left undone at the office - this is the course for you. This session is packed with real, doable things that you can do to manage your time and your life more effectively.
Smarter time management helps participants learn how to organize their time, mind, spaces and information. Without awareness of new, smarter, time-management practices, many people will find themselves in a perpetual state of overload, chaos, clutter and stress all of which are counter-productive.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Learn how to add time to your day/week (there are only 2 smarter ways to do it)
- Learn best practices for scheduling and prioritizing your to-do list
- Learn how to minimize distractions and interruptions
- Learn how to organize your work so you can recover from unavoidable interruptions
- Learn how to reduce your number of commitments and obligations
- Get tips for improving your personal energy so you can engage and enjoy the time after you leave the office
Who Will Benefit:
- Executive Assistants
- Human Resources
- Busy people who want to have more balance in their lives